R2<--(Boss Man) has a driveway lined with what I have always called "Butter Cups" and/or Jonquils. After my pick me up and since it was so lovely outside I picked a few and made this cute arrangement for the kitchen window. It's minuet in the huge window but adds some color. I think if you have enough in the yard and can spare a few, then enjoy them in the house too! So, thats what I did. Hopefully they will live for a few days!

Out in the backyard, I snapped this fun picture of a tree in bloom with the most peculiar buds. I'm not sure the type of tree, I just love how feminine the flowers look. The pink makes me happy! I put it in black and white to make the pink stand out more! Oh how I love all the colors coming back to our world. I'm so over the drabness of the winter. How weird is it that there were snow flurries on monday? I need spring to stay!

It's like in the "Wizard of Oz" when she enters into 'Oz' and all the color comes on screen! That is how I feel about spring, so bring and beautiful! Yippee!! Now all I need is a tan and pedicure with bright toes and I'm set for the next 6 months! Plus I can't wait to wear sundresses and flip flops again!
Tomorrow is my Friday and then I'm off to Asheville, NC with the family! Can't wait to get away and see them all! Then sunday a group of girls are going to the FOX for Chelsea Handler! Sounds like a good weekend to me! I'll fill you in later!
Peace OUT cub scouts!


2 comments:
SPRING has SPRUNG!!!! I LOVE this time of year too! I was so thankful to have had YOU in the SPring!!! Lots of beauty and blessings.....ahhh
Can't wait to get our of Dodge too!
Ju-Ju
Mama
Love spring! Also? Love Asheville! Have fun!
PS: I'm over at http://booshy.com :)
Post a Comment