...With my NEW MacBook!!!
Pause for reaction.....................
After must deliberation, I went with the BEST choice for me! I am now all 'Appled' out. It was really hard picking the right laptop seeing as there are a million out there. I just wanted it to be the best bang for my buck. I have been saving for a few months and I got money for my birthday to put towards one from my parents, so it had to be worthwhile. In college I had laptop to get my through school, but once I was finished I wanted to switch to a desk top. Well that was 5 years ago, DANG, and seeing as our world is now wireless I thought I would jump in the pool and be cool too;) The coolest part is that I'm sitting in bed blogging right now!!! Just one of the perks. iChat is pretty cool too. We got to try it out sunday night with Team Lyon so that they could see Anna Kate who has been visiting for the past week. Let me know if you have video chat and lets cyber chat! Oh the possibilities....I can just imagine needing help with an outfit and iChatting whoever to pick the perfect outfit. So nifty... or getting to chat with friends/family out of state.
It really has been so different for me to get use to the Mac from a PC, but really cool. I think the first computer I ever used was back in elementary school on a Mac so I kinda remember some things, but that was back when the screen was green and black only and we would play Oregon Trail from a floppy disk.....taking it back to the old school. Man have we come a long way from then. I think one of my favorite gadgets is the sticky notes that you can leave on the desktop and I really like how the Dock at the bottom is very accessible letting me do more than one thing at a time. I am so jazzed to that my iPhone, iPod and computer now all match and that if I have a problem with my iPhone like I have in the past I can take all the necessary measures without freaking out. That was a nightmare. Still leaning new stuff everyday when I get a chance to play on it. I'm still going to take the beginner class that apple offers just to know it's full capability.
Just when I think I couldn't get any cooler (sarcasm), they come out with the new iPhone 4th generation.....in two weeks no less. UGH! Now I want that too.....In due time. I think I'm up for upgrade soon though. I passed on the iPad seeing as it's the same thing I have but bigger and I'm not that impressed. I just couldn't imagine typing a whole blog on one of those.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You always have the neatest items! Are you the Mac Stringer? BAM!
Post a Comment