I finally finished the girls game day dresses. I have been super busy with making wreaths for people who have ordered them, so in between doing those I have been working on these cuties! I originally had a different idea in my head, but then I wanted to embellish them more. I had a fight a few times with the thread, but in the end I won. I have been wanting to do something with ruffles for sometime, so this was my guinea pig . I mean the dress was just so white, it needed more color! I really like the mix of different fabrics and textures. Nothing is better than Red, Black and White. Here in the south we dress up for game days. That is one of my FAVORITE things about being a dawg fan! Dontcha think they will look great with black leggin'?
Loving the "V" it makes with they are next to each other! Like the Yin to the Yang.
Close up of the "poppy flower" that I cut of our some old GA PJ pants that were saved from the good will pile. Steph, they are in the mail!! Hopefully you get this for this weekends home game! Y'all gotta represent out of state for us!


2 comments:
these really are FABULOUS, linds.
THANK YOU is an understatement.
ROCK ON, my talented little sister. :) LOVE YOU!
these really are FABULOUS, linds.
THANK YOU is an understatement.
ROCK ON, my talented little sister. :) LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment