Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Wreath

I made this little Beauty a few weeks ago, but had yet to finish it until today. The wreath itself is made out of a green and gold Geo-Mesh. I have been wanting to get my hand on this stuff for quite awhile and finally found the perfect opportunity to do so. I also made a solid Red wreath with a Gold bow today, but still putting the finishing touches on, so check back later this week.

Embellishments:

Side view:

Let me know if you or someone you know would be interested in purchasing one for the upcoming holidays. They will be here before you know it and people are already starting to decorate! Oh yeah, gotta have 'Thanksgiving' FIRST.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

sign me up please. i want one. really. they are GORGEOUS. maybe one of my most favorite of all your creations.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Lindsey! You have such a gift...I love seeing your creative endeavors.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LQS said...

Gorgeous Lindz!! I want to see the red one then I'll let ya know which one I want!! Hurry up, I'm decorating now!!!!
LOL