Back in November I went to my first Military Ball.....
Then it was Thanksgiving so we went to Tryon, NC with my sisters family. There was lots of relaxing going on, a little hiking and a Barn tour for Christmas....


In addition to making wreaths I also made the girls some Christmas ruffle pants and then made my girlfriends some Christmas stockings.....
Then, my sister got me the HOOK UP at her school and had 8 wreath orders and two tree toppers...they all turned out FABULOUS if I do say so myself.... so I was a BUSY BEE for days....then I drove up late Saturday afternoon in the snow so that I could be in town to deliver the wreaths on Monday morning... it was a good excuse to see them again so soon.
We were busy doing all of the following Church at North Wake, Shopping, Watching Twilight Eclipse, Shopping, Dinner with Daddy, Brunch with Abbs and Steph, Shopping....

Other than that, just hanging out....Getting ready for the holidays, working till Christmas, parties, and Family! Sounds perfect to me! Still have a few wreaths if anyone is still in the market for a unique one or needs a gift....Big ones are $50 and small ones are $35. Email me:)


4 comments:
loved this post. SO thankful for all of our fun time together, sis.
love you.
proud of you, too.
Great post Woo. I love the pictures you took of my precious "girls." You are so blessd with your talents!
Ju-ju
Mama
LOVE my stocking!! SO sweet and special to have something so personal that I can take with me for many years-Thank you again!! So proud to be the owner of another one of your wonderful creations! 143
Such a gorgeous blog. You are just gorgeous!
antoinettemusik.blogspot.com
Post a Comment