First snow of Twenty11 has come and shut down the whole city! We are 7 inches deep here in the Deep south. Things are starting to thaw out but low and behold we now have ICE...GRRR8T! Not gonna lie, glad to sleep late and stay in my PJ's, but this snacking is killing me! Boredom leads to snacking and snacking leads to tight pants.....not a good way to start off 2011, but keeping healthy about what I snack on;) LOTS of movies have been watched which is killing my mom to watch all these period pieces (pride and prejudice is my FAV) well at least its not the Twilight Saga marathon. I'm gonna start reading a book in a bit i think, The Carrie Diaries have been on the 'to read' list for ever now, so it just seems fitting. Really wish we had a fire going, to which we have tons of firewood , but no we gotta save it in case the power goes out. So I guess till then I'll have to stay warm under my electric throw blanket and then 'if' our power goes out we will then have a fire. N-E-Ways Just wanted to share a few pics from around our winter wonderland.

I'm not a huge snow player so Bella wanted to show you her cute self out in the snow. It was quite comical to see her try to go out in the snow....she had no idea one morning that it was going to be as deep as it was and went running full speed into the grass to which she was totally engulfed by the snow. It made for a great laugh at 6 AM.

Just thought that our cute Hog from "Hog Mountain" was super cute covered in snow!

We just has a friend run to the store for a few things and apparently the whole store is sold out of all fresh foods, bread, milk, eggs, and meats. Typical southerns!!Oh great! Thank God we have triple of things to eat....for two people! I kid, I kid! Hope yall are having a great start to 2011. It is in case you didn't know 1/11/11....very cool!
2 comments:
you make me laugh. hard.
mwah!
It's about over now, the bad weather. Let's get 'rockin.' Brrrrrr.
Post a Comment