Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tom Thumb!

Have any of you readers (if I still have any or the few that there are) ever heard of TOM'S?

I had heard and seen them for awhile now, but they never really tickled my fancy, until I had been at Passion for 3 days. After seeing TONS of them and seeing all the different styles (which are really CUTE) I knew that I wanted to jump on the band wagon even if they are not my generation. Yes I know I'm no longer in college and I was at a college event, but come on people these shoes are seriously one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes that I now own! PLUS side is that when I bought my pair a child over in Africa gets a pair too! Neat huh? Now I know that some of the styles are kinda plain and down right fugly but I really like my gold herringbone. They have replaced my Sperry Topsiders they are that comfortable. Take it from me, I am normally a cute flats, boots, heels kind of gal, but these have become a regular in the rotation.



Do you have a favorite pair of shoes that you can't get enough of right now?

1 comment:

LQS said...

I've joined the TOMS Club too!! Getting ready for my Trip, I have a feeling they will be a year round choice though!!!!