"I'm Dying of the Vapors, It just pains me to Breathe"
 |
| Sometimes you just gotta sit under the fan and act like a DIVA! |
 |
| That fan looks 'Cool' to me, very feminine! |
 |
| Oh, this hat makes my heart happy! Have been feeling the need to shield myself more while relaxing on the beach. Nancy Sinatra puts me to shame! I'll pretend my big brim hat looks this chic! Definitely helps me to see better while reading out in the sun though. |
 |
The ever fabulous CoCo Chanel, hanging out by the French Seaside. Even then she still has on pearls, Dying!
I can't bring myself to wear that many strands with a regular outfit much less ON the beach, but I will represent with my pearl studs. Can you imagine how Hot she potentially could be in all those clothes, unless it were during the winter when this picture was taken... Still she looks Tres Chic!
It seriously has been in the mid to high 90's for a while now! But the humidity has been the killer here in the dirty south. It only feels appropriate to wear breezy sundresses and at some points it feels like I need to carry a fan around just to catch a break. Seriously, most days I don't even turn my AC in the car off HIGH! What are you doing to keep cool so far this summer? |
1 comment:
AC on ALL the time!ha!
Post a Comment