Tuesday, March 8, 2011

'Little Chief'

This past weekend we celebrated the arrival of my life long friend Katies new baby boy. I had the great honor to do the decorations for the shower which I am more than pleased to do! Just wanted to put the extra special touch on honoring our Mom-to-Be! She deserves nothing less! There is nothing better than a friend you can count on no matter what for so many years! Literally since before we were born we were destined to be Best Friends! She is definitely the Ying to my Yang! She is quite and I am loud, she is Blond and I am a Red head etc. In our busy lives we always make time to catch up, how ever long in between, and it's like we never skipped a beat! I am beyond excited for the arrival of her "little chief", she will be an amazing mother! Her husband is a firefighter so we chose the fireman theme for the shower, it only seemed fitting! Check out all the table decor from Boots to the cupcakes made of diapers and washcloths to the Dalmatian Pound Puppy (throw back 1980's) on top of the boots. Somehow a picture of the firetruck wasn't taken, but there are ladders on each of the cake stands, that sort of counts right? Sweet baby Rylan sure will a blessing to the Magnolias' extended family! Can't wait to meet you little man!


1 comment:

Mama said...

Oh the talent in you!!! I wish I some as little as your thumb nail! Thanks for using your talents to bless your friend.
mama