Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Has Sprung!

Spring Fling2
Sunday was the first day of spring! Hallelujah! So ready to be in cute sundresses again and flip flops. I wish all year felt like spring year round. A steady 75-80 degrees would suit this girl just dandy! I have been in crazy organization mode recently and doing a bit of spring cleaning. Nothing like getting ride of things that are just taking up room. Gotta make room for fun new stuff, huh? I thought so;) So to get ready for the warmer weather I wanted to share some of my favorite things.
  1. Denim Sailor Button Trousers~ $74
  2. Adel 21~$10.99 (Fantastic!!!!)
  3. Vintage Metal Framed Gucci Sunglasses ~$255 (note to self, find knock-of ASAP)
  4. Animal Fur Belt~$25
  5. Anthropologie: Under The Rug Chemise~$79
  6. Poetic Licence Women's Bejangled Sandal~ $89 (fact: cheaper at Nordstrom Rack)
  7. House of Harlow: Turquoise Triangle Ring~$45 (In LOVE with)
  8. J.Crew: Archie Grand Notebook~$10 ( hint hint: Easter Bunny)
  9. Elf Bronzer @ Target~ $3
  10. Shirley Temple~ Forever a fan, but really loving the New Target commercial!
  11. Nordstrom Two Tone Straw Fedora~ $29
  12. Kate Spade Twirl 3.4oz eau de parfum~$80
  13. Banana Republic Sasha patent clutch~ $98
  14. Beige Cutwork Suedette Short~ $59 (MUST HAVE)
  15. Ann Taylor Loft Pink Hand Dye Stripe Tee~ $29
  16. Swell Elephant Necklace~ $24 ( F21? )










2 comments:

Mama said...

woo, these are cute, but you could make a lot of this! Talented girl!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Love the collage! You are so talented and I like your mom think you could make a lot of these!!!